Reviews for "WG-Ready, Steady, Go-FMA"

sweet man

FMA is my #1 favorite anime aside from bleach and inuyasha but i havent been paying much care for the naruto storyline.Keep up the good work man

Weapongod30 responds:

Aw man, bleach is fuckin AWESOME!!! Its gotta be my alltime favorite manga (yes, i said manga, cuz I dont watch the anime.) Keep it real, man!

OMFG

That is one of the geratest songs EVER!!!!

Sweet, thanks man!

Yay!

FMA is my favorite anime next to Naruto ( only because FMA only has 51 episodes and Naruto has over 200 ) and I love the theme song. Cool music you got here.

Weapongod30 responds:

Thanks! I love fma too. I dont watch naruto, cause the american version has no blood and stuff. I do love the manga though! You should try readiing or watching bleach! Anyways, thanks for reviewing!

EEEEEEK~!! -fangirl terrorist-

AHHH! FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST~!!! -runs around in circles- I can't believe it omg omg omg omg omg!!! I <333 Fullmetal Alchemist!! Thank you SOO much for doing this song!! You're the awesome 1337master!!

Weapongod30 responds:

Lmao, I havent checked reviews for this song in awhile. Hehe, more fangirl terrorism? Lol. Well, thanks for your praise! You should get on AIM more often!

dont worry

dont worry man the fullmetal alchemist movie is due in america at september

Weapongod30 responds:

YEEESSSSS!!!! I really love Full Metal Alchemist, thanks for listening and reviewing man!