Reviews for "Generic Video Game Quiz"

Wow!

The game was actually fun... I couldn't figure out the names of the developers, so I failed out on that part. Was FUNN though! I feel smart when I can take a small piece from a game and name it. :)

Thanks for using my Chocobo song, as well!

Bigboymagee responds:

Yeah, thats a pretty tough section. I was glad to use the Chocobo song, it was the first song I chose off of the audio portal. Thanks a lot for reviewing my game.

Really, truly awesome.

The 2nd best gaming quiz eva! (First one was literally copyrighted to sega!). I am a x-treme hardcore gamer, so I got an A on my first try (Without any restarts). And for all you retarded fucks who only read these reviews for the answers, I'll give them to you. Just remind yourself that the indignation will haunt you forever. (Btw, I'm giving this a 5, adding it to my favorites, and recommending it to "Gadgets".)
ROUND 1:
1. Age of Empires: Age of Kings: DS
2. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory
3. Mortal Kombat: Armageddon
4. Vice City
5. Soul Caliber II (X-box)
ROUND 8:
2. Ghost
3. Garcian Smith
4. Veiwtiful Joe
5. Metal Gear Solid 3
Congratulations, you stupid cheater!
Nice job. I own most of those games.
Until my next reveiw, here's to me, signing off. (Please comment on this)

Bigboymagee responds:

Hahaha, wow ... you are extreme. Thats the most flattering review ever. Not the fact that you posted all the answers but for what you said. I am truly joyous from reading that review. Glad to see some intense gamers playing my game. Also, impressive work with the A on the first try. Anyways, thanks so much and you may have inspired me to make quiz soon.

too F****ing easy

dude i beat this on 3 lives.

I'm sorry? :(

really hard!!

dude this game is hard!!! no matter if you play video games at all it is hard! i do agree with you over the question 44, that saong brings back so many awesome memories.....

Bigboymagee responds:

If question 44 is AoE2 soundtrack, you rock.

i past it with ease

really fun super cool. i only replayed 2 ...cuz the music one..to me this was easy...well really mostly on my childhood..and i little luck. and game knowledge ..but super fun and awesome......................

Bigboymagee responds:

Heh, thanks. Maybe I'll make another one this year ... maybe.