Reviews for "Sprite Tutorial V 2.0"

Cool

Personally, I don't use sprites. But it was usefull and got the point across. Better use of text/background colour co-ordination in this one :P

Good enough but...

I thought it was kind of short, don't you agree? Like Joshy676 said, you are breaking the sprites apart correctly.

crazygamer008 responds:

i think u mean incorrectly but htanks for the review

just ... okay

if this is version 2, i would of hated to see version 1. this is poorly put together but at least it teaches, and i guess thats all that matters. well done.

Good, but...

A useful tutorial, maybe not original, but a worthy submission no doubt. A little complaint that I have is the grammer and punctuation. Less "u"s, more "you"s, capitalisation and no smileys mid sentence make grammar nazis like me protect. 3/5. GLITCH: When clicking on creator bio and returning to the menu, the song plays twice. Oh and side-note, I was just in the audio portal listened to that song and came back to Flash and heard it again. Big coincidence.

crazygamer008 responds:

haha yea i just fixed that so =D im glad to see its doing better than my first one i will make a much much better one sometime im glad u liked it though

An okay spriting tutorial.

Tutorials are nice to help beginners, but I must tell you that you are breaking apart your sprites incorrectly. By breaking them apart with Ctrl+B, you leave the background attached with the rest of the sprites, requiring extra work to cut the background out. Instead, go into Modify and select Trace Bitmap. Set the Color Threshold to "0", the Colors per Pixel to "1", in the first drop down menu select "Pixels" and in the second select "many Corners". This allows you to just select the background itself and delete without having to specifically cut out each individual piece.

Now, aside from that, it was a good tutorial, though I suggest adding additional music so that you have many options to choose from as well. :D

-Josh

crazygamer008 responds:

Thanks alot i will do that in my next tutorial my next will have all these things along with buttons sounds make animation across the stage