Reviews for "Sprite Tutorial V 2.0"

An okay spriting tutorial.

Tutorials are nice to help beginners, but I must tell you that you are breaking apart your sprites incorrectly. By breaking them apart with Ctrl+B, you leave the background attached with the rest of the sprites, requiring extra work to cut the background out. Instead, go into Modify and select Trace Bitmap. Set the Color Threshold to "0", the Colors per Pixel to "1", in the first drop down menu select "Pixels" and in the second select "many Corners". This allows you to just select the background itself and delete without having to specifically cut out each individual piece.

Now, aside from that, it was a good tutorial, though I suggest adding additional music so that you have many options to choose from as well. :D

-Josh

crazygamer008 responds:

Thanks alot i will do that in my next tutorial my next will have all these things along with buttons sounds make animation across the stage

ok.......

kinda short wasnt it? how about a little longer next time.

Will DO

Could've used some punctuation and spell-checking.

I had some difficulty following your instructions because of that, but it seems like a useful tutorial so I gave your movie a 3/5 star rating.

crazygamer008 responds:

hmm ok thanks i thought i corrected all grammar issues but i guess not thanks alot anyways

Good, but...

A useful tutorial, maybe not original, but a worthy submission no doubt. A little complaint that I have is the grammer and punctuation. Less "u"s, more "you"s, capitalisation and no smileys mid sentence make grammar nazis like me protect. 3/5. GLITCH: When clicking on creator bio and returning to the menu, the song plays twice. Oh and side-note, I was just in the audio portal listened to that song and came back to Flash and heard it again. Big coincidence.

crazygamer008 responds:

haha yea i just fixed that so =D im glad to see its doing better than my first one i will make a much much better one sometime im glad u liked it though