Reviews for "iPhone"

SHUT UP MR.GREENSCREEN!

WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME? *violence* WAR HU YA! WHAT IS IT GOOD FOR ABOSLUTALY BUTTON

Haha - funny

that was nice... lol, hmm i didnt think it was bad at all. Nice job... way too short tho.

Rofl!

Wow I haven't laughed that hard in a while. It was the racism part that I started laughing then when he screamed I bust a gut. Great job man, keep up the good work. Don't let negative reviews put you down, just use the ones with advice for future submissions.

-Zori

Why is this on the front page

I'd have to agree... front page? An iphone screams at an ipod. Thats the entirety of the joke. I don't have to even state my view on that. The low score 'write criticism' part doesn't really apply in that it's more a question of how this got to the front page. To make better: Include actual jokes, check your sound levels so that the highest sound is not going to blow out people's speakers, make actual sense rather than some kind of hint of racism that doesn't really.... make... sense. etc. etc. It's like someone drawing a stick figure and asking how he can do it better. Don't draw stick figures.

theblackkangaroo responds:

why are you assholes trying to rain on my perade. its really not gonna work.

so shut up and stuff yourself.

phoney baloney