Reviews for "Rats on Cocaine - Ep # 8"

wtf lol

That was really random and hella funny!

Xatu125 is a fucking geek!!!!!

but seriously, good cartoon, and I agree with MadMastaMonkey, the animation is the only thing wrong with this series (well, apart from the sick and twisted humour and the graphic at which it is shown, but......)

"Hey, look, coke"

BTW: i just had to take a stab at that cunt who decided to write half a sentence in computer talk (what the hell does half of that mean anyway???)
(if you don't know who im on about, go back 2 review's)

AWSOME

being a cleveland native and experiencing first hand norton furniture ads i thought this was awsome.
ure other episodes give me a chuckle but this time i was laughin hysterically

ApocalypseCartoons responds:

he's our newest legend. we needed a new ghoulardi.

LOL

I love the whole series. It is so funny. I can see it being on television late at night. LOL I can't stop laughing. Awesome job!

i just watched 8 eps and cant wait for more

i have been watching alot of things on newgrounds over the years, and jsut recently became a member, you have one of the best series on the web and i know i would love to see more, keep it up