For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 207 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Rats on Cocaine - Ep # 8"

I just, couldn't finish it.

Wow. that was stupid...and I did get the jokes... they where just...stupid... I have to be honest usualy i dont comment unless i watch the entire thing...but 3 min was enough for me... stupid... but to make this review "constuctive" the animation wasn't bad, just work on your humor, and don't milk the same joke 50 times in a 3 minute period, especially if that joke is a bad one, or one that just gets old fast, I got the point the first time norman is a weird creepy guy who talks kinnda funny. I'll give you 3 stars because at least the animation was average. oh and one more thing the voices were overpowered by sound effects, I don't know if thats what you were going for or not.

shit

what the hell was that!

wow

wow this absolutely sucked it was a horrible waste of time with absolutely no humor

ApocalypseCartoons responds:

i'm gonna guess this is another 14 year old child.

wow