Reviews for "Rats on Cocaine - Ep # 8"

fantastic

great work as usual, dean. its always refreshing to see more adult humor on this website. have you ever considered entering rats on cocaine in spike and mike's sick and twisted animation festival?

ApocalypseCartoons responds:

thank you very much. yes, i have considered spike and mike or other festivals. hopefully, i'll get around to it soon. but who knows what they'd think of me.

Coke

Holy Shit that is the first one of these that i have watched and...Rape and Kill children this is a very fucked up show and i love it to death. Its got everything you need rats, coke, sex toys, Phycopaths that watched IT to much. YA!

Man....

THAT CLOWN IS EVIL!!! Still pretty damn good though. xD

This is so awesome!

This is such a great idea. I liked how that little machine changed that rat almost instantly after he tried to eat some cocaine. Graphics were drawn and animated very well. This is very professional looking. Very good voice acting. Characters were animated rather well. Great job with facial expressions and mouth animating. Great job!

disturbia

Anyone else just adore this series? despite it fucking me up in the head I can't stop watchin more and I love using phrases from it!! XD
"lets rape and kill children" by the evil lookin clown O.o