Reviews for "Rats on Cocaine - Ep # 8"

Man....

THAT CLOWN IS EVIL!!! Still pretty damn good though. xD

BAHAHA

"Let's rape and kill children hahaha"

Hey

i was gonna rate really low but then i saw john wayne gacy man u get 5/5

Just another day for the clinically insane.

I love this series I can't get enough of it, so dark and evil and yet so comically light-hearted. This was another awesome addition to the series keep them coming please. My thirst for dark comedy must be sated, or I fear terrible things may happen...

ApocalypseCartoons responds:

episode nine will be a blood bath

Freaking amazing

You're a lucky man to be doing voice acting with Marc brown. Every night, I'd leave my mini-TV on, and sure enough, he'd wake me up with his cancerous voice. My dad also use to work a floor above him in the Film Building. He'd give me candy when I was 5, so you could say we were friends. At least I think it was candy.

Enough reminiscing, you did a fantastic job. Nice animation, drawings, and strange storyline. The humor was off the scale, seeing a guy I once knew when I was 5 getting coke shot at him was brilliant. An obvious effort, and I congradulate you.

ApocalypseCartoons responds:

thanks. i guess that would be a strange perspective. he has two giant bowls of candy in his store for people take. he also has free bread for poor people. really nice guy. and he'd have to be pretty cool to agree to something like this.
thank you.