Reviews for "Rats on Cocaine - Ep # 8"

Doctor Who

I loved the Who reference. I remember that episode.

ApocalypseCartoons responds:

logopolis! yay!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!

100/100!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Now, seriously." LMFAO!!!!!!!!!
Every time I hear that line I crack up!!! It's the way he says it that gets to me, and I don't know why!! I loved it!

OH, I need some fucking oxygen!!!!!!
GIMME MORE!!!!!!!

ApocalypseCartoons responds:

"now seriously" is one of his catch phrases. you should hear the real guy. the norton's furniture man himself on youtube. he was nice enough to participate in my silliness. it's a local reference, but weird enough to be enjoyed by the world.

"lets rape and kill children"

wohooohoho, wohooohoo, wohoho, whooho.

John Wayne Gacy?

Wow. That really was quilte something. I'll try to explain that to friends some day and they'll just give me that look. This is the type of thing you just need to see for yourself.

awesome

i really love rats on cocaine, its gross and funny at the same time, keep it up!