Reviews for "Wiggi-Hero math race"

In my opinion..........

To easy? Did you actually play the whole game? Plus it is aimed at young kids. I think this is an absolutely fantastic game! I love that you can choose your character and this kind of game really gets kids thinking. Its the challenge that makes them work things out faster which is a big thing, because it will be easier for them to work things out in their heads. And if you get something wrong its not like it just skips onto the next question, you stay on it til you actually work it out which I also think is a big plus. Because if a child has a problem with a question they have to work on it til they get it right so it stays in their mind. Sorry if that seems like a long rant, all in all I really do commend you on this game. I think it does what its meant to do and its a really good game. Anyway congratulations, you should be proud. Its a great game for kids . Educational and fun!

burningice579 responds:

thanks! =)

Pant, Pant

Wow, this game gets hard. I thought superman was the last level, but then, speed demon comes out (who I'm not sure if it's physically possible to beat. Mabey you cout make the problems harder instead of just popping up the speed every time.

Still, a great game. If it was a bit more progressive I might play it more, it's a great touch up for rusted math skills.

burningice579 responds:

thanks! =)

Big Wig would be proud!

This would be a perfect game for woogi world im suprised it didnt win

Good one!

This kind of games are always needed, somewhen. Pretty good to work math, and quick plus and minus operations. Keep working.

Good Start!

You have a great concept here that I think young children might enjoy. The only criticism I have is that it became quite difficult to complete. I had trouble, not with the answers, but inputing them fast enough. We, as adults, have mastered these math skills and still cannot win the race. Most kids that will be working with this basic level of math not only do not have the keyboarding skills needed to complete even the third level, but will be struggling with the math concepts as well. In addition, the input box should be ready for input immediately instead of needing a mouseclick to activate it.

On the positive side, the cartoony wiggis were a fun addition (pun intended). Keep up the good work, and hopefully we will see the updated version soon!