Reviews for "Advanced Flash Tutorial!"

Nice

Very nice tutorial. It is attractive, very clear, and it has good topics. You asked about the music--it isn't good.. I just muted it immediately. For a tutorial, any sort of calm, and/or repetitive track works best. While I'm sure that song is great to keep you working while making the tutorial, the audience is trying to read and learn. There are tons of trance and techno songs in the NG audio portal that are great.

Neo-13 responds:

Thanks, I've changed the music now.

I gave this submission a vote of "4"

All because it taught me how to make pause and play buttons! ^_^
Keep it up!

Neo-13 responds:

Thanks - I did try to include things that no other tutorials on this portal seem to have.

Good Stuff- might get round to using this

Looks good, reads well, makes sense. Don't know if it works of course.

Music not great- it just runs out. Might as well loop it.

Small details:

Quality Toggle- one last thing
-briefing/briefly
Preloaders 1. l ittle/little
2. Retangle/Rectangle
Motion guide
would look better and be clearer if you saw line being drawn, then bouncing ball follow line.

Play Pause 5
a/are tricky

Its good. Its useful. Thank you.

Neo-13 responds:

If you are pointing out typos - thanks, otherwise I'm not sure what you're on about.
The music is looped now. I've updated.

Helpful but....

this is good but what if some1 doesn't even know how to make a button? do they just curl up in a corner and die?

Neo-13 responds:

Ahh, if you read the first page...
This is meant for users who already know the basics.

Very nice!

- Pros -
Good art & graphics and great information.
- Cons -
The music only lasts a few minutes (thank god.)
= Suggestions =
Put in better music (e.g. techno. More people like techno than rock.) Also make the music loop. Do you know how? I'll tell you just in case you don't know. Go to the sound settings, and instead of having it repeat 1 or 0 times, select the drop down that says "repeat" and select loop. Took me a while to figure that one out.

Neo-13 responds:

Thanks for the enlightening review.
There were problems with the loop - the music kept overlapping itself every time you went back to the menu. So it is a little screwed up, sorry about that - I'm trying to fix it.