Reviews for "Advanced Flash Tutorial!"

Confusing

The preloader is too confusing because drawing a frame?wtf?

Good Job

I have a problem with the quality button tut. I put everything correctly and it says I have a syntax error on line one (on (release) {). Are you using AS2 o AS3? Other than that though you did a fine job making this.

AS 2.0.
Where did you put this code? Make sure it's in the right place.
What does the output box say about the error? You've probably put it on the frame instead of the quality button. Change that, and if that doesn't work, PM me with a more detailed explanation and I'll be glad to help.

Dang it

I already know how to do all of this.
:D

But great job anyways on teaching the new people.

Thank you so much!

your tutorial made my menu so awesome!

Neo-13 responds:

You're welcome. Glad to have helped.

Well done

Although I wouldn't call this "advanced" (no offense intended) it was still a good tutorial.

Looking forward to erm, your next flash application! lol

Neo-13 responds:

Yeah, I know it isn't advanced - bear in mind I made this after about a month of buying Flash. Also, I had to say something like that otherwise people would complain that I didn't explain how to make a button or whatever. Perhaps on reflection it was the wrong word, but what's done is done!