Reviews for "Jump by Neodelight"

Damn :-D

Man You should display the game engine in a forum ... I'm sure a lot of people could benefit from it ! I really loved the retro-idea keep submitting good wOrk LOVE YA (k) HAHAHAH

OMG OMG OMG OMG~!

I LUV OLD SPRITE GAMES!!!

Woot This is my Favourite game EVA!!!!!
It would be cool if you added a mini-map :P

ANWAY, Great game!

Brill

To change from the 2 reviews which ive just read
Brilliant

great game

for bein an old school game its awesome. no sliding after jumping, which is really annoying and prevelant in a lot of these flash games. and you get to shoot people instead of having to dodge them or bounce on top of them. so great job, wish I could continue with a level code or something though. add that!

A fun classic-style game

Very well done. Even though I've never played a lot of the 8-bit games of the past, this brings me nostalgic feelings for such games. Very well done.