Reviews for "Jump by Neodelight"

Nice retro game!

My only problems with this were difficulty in certain, seemingly random levels. Other than that, graphics were perfect, as were sounds. I also wish you could save, but that would take away from the arcade feel, so... it's fine the way it is. A sequel would be amazing, although it will probably never happen.

Addicting

Suprisingly very addictive and I couldnt stop till i finished

nice and retro

very retro, but what i think would have been better, is perhaps putting a modern spin on it somewhere

Good

Like the game. It has really nice controls and decent graphics. Jumping feels really tight but its just kinda bland altogether. Fun little game though.

Good but i have a question

b4 the play screen when it says Neo, what song is that playing?