Reviews for "The Rise of Atlantis"

good...

bugy and lagy.
when i end a level it says that i am out of time and lose a life. it has other buggs too. when the blocks come down its very lagy.

Good game but work on the bugs.

It was fun but on level 3, using the sun made it glitch up. I also don't like how everybody wants to sell everything. This is Newgrounds, not PayMeGrounds.

Flip the tile game that works for me.

Someone said there are ads here, but I didn't find them between levels. Works smoothly like Rome Puzzle without the city. I'm a sucker for these matchers and like to see what new spin the puzzlemaker tries to add. I don't mind if it's for sale as long as the demo is a good one with some challenge to it. This has that. People can make a living. . Nicely done. Wish these for sale games worked on all platforms. Windows is not sole one folks own.

fun pizzle game

cool game, but the ideas a little used up by now dontcha think, but i do like how u mixed it up so its not just another generic swap game. over all really nice job. im sure a lot of people would love this game, but puzzles were never really my thing

just another puzzle game? Maybe not

Enjoyable, and surprisingly hard. The game wants you to download for the "full version." Arrg! I hate that... especially after playing for two hours, hoping to see Atlantis or something like that, but as far as I could tell (after playing all the way through) it had absolutely nothing to do with Atlantis.... Oh yeah, I need to download it for that. Whatever. I felt gipped. I would have scored it higher if I could have seen Atlantis or something like that.