Reviews for "The Rise of Atlantis"

......

Eh,good I guess. But tom i think your right i thiink ive seen this on a different website. I am going to go search some websites.

good...

bugy and lagy.
when i end a level it says that i am out of time and lose a life. it has other buggs too. when the blocks come down its very lagy.

Rise and Fall

I like this game, because it's attractive and slightly new ideas are involved (although I've seen others just like it) but why'd you have to publish only a demo? A demo of the first three levels, and the full version you have to buy. That blows. This might have kept me entertained for weeks if it didn't end four levels early.

Good game but work on the bugs.

It was fun but on level 3, using the sun made it glitch up. I also don't like how everybody wants to sell everything. This is Newgrounds, not PayMeGrounds.

Flip the tile game that works for me.

Someone said there are ads here, but I didn't find them between levels. Works smoothly like Rome Puzzle without the city. I'm a sucker for these matchers and like to see what new spin the puzzlemaker tries to add. I don't mind if it's for sale as long as the demo is a good one with some challenge to it. This has that. People can make a living. . Nicely done. Wish these for sale games worked on all platforms. Windows is not sole one folks own.