Reviews for "Wanted! Part 1"

wow.

Its wonderfull. Everything is great. You'Re really good at graphics, and u used music well. so, its awesome.

chouji7 responds:

wow, for some reason i rlly wasnt expecting a review like this! mustve jsut been my pesimist attitude.
thanks for the great review!

Umm

It wasn't really that graphically intense. I like your perspective though, very nice. But, where'd all that space go to? Lemme guess, you didn't compress your audio. Plus it was pretty short, can ya make part 2 a lot longer?

chouji7 responds:

yes, i plan on it, and yes, everything is compressed, if you look closely you will se extreme details in the wood(bar, doors, etc) and the brick wall cost me one of my ballz to make, look closely at that too and you will see extreme detail.
thanks for the review though, unless it gets clogged up like part one, part two should be alot better.

Seriously?

Part one was only like 5 seconds? How was this approaching 10 mb, where you doing each frame with 10 bitmaps? I liked the 3d effect panning around the room and it seemed like it would have been really cool if it was longer.

chouji7 responds:

i wish like hell i couldve made it longer! but as i mentioned a 100 MB .fla file is very hard to work with, and i actually had to narrow this down, when i finished the .swf file was 11 MB, i reorganized it as much as possible and got it down to 9.9 MB.
but not a second goes by i dont wish i couldve made it longer.

Short isn't the word for it...

You call this short? I know midgets who are taller that this! Well, I guess it was ok since it was 9.9 MB, but if a flash is only 10 seconds long, you really need to work on compressing the file size. The drawings were pretty nice for a stick movie though.

Fairly well done, just find a way to compress those .swf's!

chouji7 responds:

if you know ANY ways of compressing .swf files please PM me i will appreciate it greatly, and if it works, than we might even be seeing this made into a whole movie, one big piece!

How was this such a huge movie?

It literally lasted less than fifteen seconds! Why did I have to wait ten minutes for it to load? Did you use a WAV file for the music track? Did you hide another thirty minute movie in there? I'm giving this a big old zero for the plain fact that you wasted that much bandwidth on something so simple- it takes two seconds to optimize a sound file in Flash. I'm giving you one star because you are special and deserve a star. I can't even pretend to understand how you managed to turn this into a 100 MB fla file.