Reviews for "jump and die"

grate

what song did you use

good

good job but the song shoulda been somtin like let the bodes hit the or somtin likethat woulda suited the anation better but very funny great job (oh and dante224 every uses to be continued dont act like it was stolen from you pay more atension to things and you might notice) over all great job mraznbuddy!!!

Wow just amazing

this is really Amazing I like it alot keep it up ;D

A good start

My knowledge of flash is limited, but I think you have made a good start toward being a fine flash artist. You don't see many 12-year-olds posting here, so I commend you on that.

Pros:
I you had some nice effects, and colored sitck figures here and there for variety. Though the idea wasn't exactly original, we all have to start somewhere. The individual animations after the credits were cool and added a nice touch!

Suggestions/Criticism:
-I would have liked to see more color. The cliffs, rock, and background were all white. It would have been nice to have a blue sky, some gray rocks, or even a few clouds. Just a bit of color and background substance to flesh it out.
-Also, the Naruto music was typical of this kind of flash. Find something original on the audio portal on NG; it will make the flash less generic and give the audio artists some exposure!

Overall, good job! Keep posting more, and become more experienced. I am excited to see you improve as a flash artist here on NG! :D

nice animation

btw, i already used the "to be continued... maby" in PBR4ish.

PS: to fans of the seiries, i am making the sequal now.

mraznbuddy responds:

o....rly? i didnt kno that....but i serously didnt kno if i was going to make a sequel to it XD