Reviews for "> - RhythmBlaster V2"

Very awesome.

It's like geometry wars except with a beat you can get jiggy with. Very fast paced, very fun.

This deserves a cookie..........

And the daily feature. Great job on improving the original game, on which the lag made the game almost unplayable. Still very fun and the music was catchy. The only time i experienced lag was blue blocks that multiply like popcorn. Everything else was smooth. Still needs a quality changer, unless its already automatically set to low.

Overall- Very good

Coolio-Niato responds:

Thanks =D Im extremely happy with the Daily Feature, its the first one Ive gotten on my own. And there is a quality changer, in the pause menu, press P and the change quality.

...

... well, to begin with, let me just say that this game just oozes quality, from start to finish! But, since I have exactly 4 critisims to make of the game, I'll start with them:

First off, the enemies types could have been slightly more varied, I only counted 5-6 diferent enemies, so a little more variation would have been nice (specailly the bosses); the fact that the ship changes the direction it faces when it turns was, in my opinion, a bad gameplay decision, it makes aiming the shots too dificult and creates frustation; given the previous problem, the ratio powerup drops could have been slightly higher to compensante this, especially "shot" powerups; finally, there was a slight bug in the bonus levels that allowed me to transerve through the obstacles (i.e., hit detection problems). But that's it. The rest, as you will see, was pretty much perfect.

And to begin with, the coordination between the music and the gameplay was absolutly spot-on perfect, which I imagine is really hard to do, and the choice of music was interesting and well picked. The graphics were great, simple but "clean" and (again), went well with the game. The gameplay, albite not very "new", was well executed and actually had a few original elements and the controls were pretty good (although the mouse was a bit "floaty"). I really liked the idea of the bonus levels too.

All in all, this is a really good game, so big kudos and cheers!

GOOD

more and you'll get a 10 from me easy. I LOVE IT

BEST GAME ON NG!

This is amazing...the best game i played on NG...and Samiam, dont give a 5/10 if your computer can handle it... this game is freaking awesome!