Reviews for "> - RhythmBlaster V2"

Brilliant Game But....

Theres one glitch you should take not of yes sorry youv still got 1 glitch i could spot if you die on one of the bosses and when the screen freezez if you shoot the snake the game syays frozen for loneger instead of starting up again and you can juts keep sooting the snake without it even attaking you.

Now, on to the review

I loved the bosses but mabye you could have had something other than 3 snakes. The bonus levels were good but i kept getting pwned by the flying diamond thingys.

Nice game.

I HATE the whole geometry wars look to it... basically it just hurts my eyes. But the gameplay and music syncing made up for it. Good work man. Good work.

Oh God how I love F-Zero...

And for that, you get a high rating. Oh and, I enjoyed the game as well... The one problem I had, I felt that there weren't enough power ups to deal with the barrage of flying polygons, especially those which followed you. I lost about 1250000 points to those damn pink things. Great though.

Coolio-Niato responds:

Thanks =)

Pretty fun

It's a really fun game,I also like the way it lets you continue at the cost of your points.But it's to easy.

Cool Arcade Game!!

I think its like an arcade gme (and I thi8nk it already is) but like almost everyone sais its TOO hard well I made the whole game!!!

12 Very colourful levels and the boss fights were kinda easy but I lost the most lifes vs the first boss though!

And me I loved the bonuslevels They Are the rockiest!! I was shocked when I saw the first bonusgame come up I was like wow... The last one rocked the most hehe.

Well everybody knows that Coolio-Niato loves {Rose} ( tha I also like too)
Thts why in every one of his rythm or musicgames he puts in the {Rose} song that is great!!

If someone wanna know my score and rank n all that stuff well here goes :

Rank :279 Name: //Damon163 Score: 1,347,075