Reviews for "> - RhythmBlaster V2"

wooow

woow. mann you're awesome! i learnt that you were the auhtor of 'ROSE'.the game. s%u0131 I added you to my favs.

This was great.

You had a good idea. The game was great. I enjoyed it and itv was less laggy. I applud your efforts.

I liked it.

I really liked that game, it was a little hard though. Great music choice.

catchy

i absolutely love the game. their was no way it could have been any fun. this game was beast i mean it. i would love to see a sequel or something like it. my onnly prob and it might just be me. is that my mouse kept going out the screen and it might be too skinny. but besides that 10/10 and faved

awesome game

i am a huge fan of this, i cant stop playing it... great music, great gameplay, just overall a stellar game to play