Reviews for "> - RhythmBlaster V2"

wooow

woow. mann you're awesome! i learnt that you were the auhtor of 'ROSE'.the game. s%u0131 I added you to my favs.

Good idea!

This is great! I really get into it, 'cause I don't want the music to stop. The concept is pretty creative too!

A great game!

This game's MUCH better than the first one! I had to sacrifice lots of points to keep playing, especially when confronting the bosses! Did I mention the soundtrack? It rocks! 5/5 & 10/10!

catchy

i absolutely love the game. their was no way it could have been any fun. this game was beast i mean it. i would love to see a sequel or something like it. my onnly prob and it might just be me. is that my mouse kept going out the screen and it might be too skinny. but besides that 10/10 and faved

awesome game

i am a huge fan of this, i cant stop playing it... great music, great gameplay, just overall a stellar game to play