Reviews for "> - RhythmBlaster V2"

Amazing

It's rare for me to actually be...not lazy enough to write a review, but this was amazing. Perfect, addicting gameplay that really gets more challenging as it goes forward. It's hard to find any flaws, but I did find that if the background was white when I hit the next level, the song name (written in white) can't be seen at the start of the next. But that's just nitpicking, this was an amazing game with much more replay value than I usually find here on NG. I'm sure you're going to have much more than 259 fans.

great

ive got one question to ask... can you make an entire game based on those bonuls levesl( lvl 4) etc? other then that its fantastic fun, and hard XD

Coolio-Niato responds:

I could...but I prob. wont. Im working on large scale projects from now on, like this one.

I dont usually like games that have to do with

music and the beats but this one was actually by far the best damn one ive played. loved the fzero music. nice job. i really enjoyed it. u gonna make another?

Coolio-Niato responds:

Glad you enjoyed it, I don't know if im making a V3 though.

wow

this game rocks

this was amazing

from the music to the enemies appearing based on rhythem, to the snake bosses and the powerups, ths game was not just a game, but an experience. once again, amazing.