Reviews for "> - RhythmBlaster V2"

This game brought tears to my eyes...

...but in a good way! This game is beyond any number system! The pulsing rhythm is what spawns the enemies in this Galaga style shooter, giving its player a pulse to play by as the beats get more complex. The pick ups are great, and the music is awesome. Normally, at this point I would say what is wrong with this game...but I am so awe-struck that I cannot finish this review! As if there was anything wrong with it in the first plaace! Later! Gotta get back to playing this game!

Great game, very good.

Yes, this was a great game, I love all the aspects to it, and I really, REALLY enjoy games like these, this lightened up my day, I actually have fun.

Well, thanks.

Subarashii desu~!

Unfortunately, my computer has AIDS, and it freezes frequently, so I can't enjoy the full experience of the game. But hopefully, someone will help me fix this.

Damn straight I belong in special thanks!

I believe I came up with the concept of a boss... btw... this version is twice as good!

Great game!!!

Another great game by Coolio, I just love all of your rhythm games!!! Keep up the great work, I hope you win an award for this one
!