Reviews for "> - RhythmBlaster V2"

YAY

I are in love

<3 to you too.

Overrrated

I'm a tad biased, because I don't really like rhythm games, but I don't see how this is nay different from any of the other ones. Little squares fly out at you according to the beat. You are to either destroy them or avoid them. i don't see what all the ruckus was about. I had about a minute of fun with this.

Coolio-Niato responds:

There's 8 types of enemies, not only squares, each react differently to music, as well as boss and bonus stages. Believe me, its more than you give credit for.

How do I describe it?

How bout, awesomeness in a can?

Coolio-Niato responds:

A can of awesomeness? Awesome =)

Thnks :P
-Coolio

Add on to Mac bug, and it's great!

Great game. Almost speechless on its good side, i just have an addon to the Mac bug. I'm running Ubuntu Linux and it dosen't work as well, so all linux users watch out!

Music was great, gameplay wasn't so great

Well i liked the fact that it was an arcade shooter combined with music, but the controls are too frustrating. I mean first there's the mouse, sure, but moving ships with mouses proved to be hard, and with many enemies that either have unpredicted patterns of movement or follow you, it's way too hard to jerk your mouse to the right place on time. The arrow keys are an alternative though, but they just make your shots go slightly left or slightly right whenever you're trying to move while shooting, and with stuff that move from in front of you to beside you, it's hard not to get hit while hitting them. But this control problem aside, I guess this would be a good game.