Reviews for "> - RhythmBlaster V2"

Hard and Fun

I liked how you made this game a challenge. Although I was dying like ALL the time. Lol. I also enjoy how I would actually die or get the pause powerup, because I could kill things faster before they started moving again. :D
I got a shitty score in the end, though. Like eighty-something thousand.

woohoo

simple yet fun awesome and addictive nice job putin the music together

AWSOME

EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KICKASSNESS AT ITS FINEST!

Awsome!

I actualy beat the damn thing! That was realy hard, but it was verry addicting! the music was awsome. Try listening an outside music source and playing this, I thought I was tripping! that was AWSOME! keep 'em coming dude! ROCK ON!!!

Only the music is really good.

Otherwise it's a below average shooter game that is WAY too hard and enemies are too fast and powerful. I didn't even notice what was happening sometimes and I hated how the music stopped when I died all the time...