Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Miracle Explosion-Ep#04"

This was awesome Fourchinnigan!!

Wow...I knew this latest installment was gonna be THE SHIT, but I had no idea it was gonna be this fantastic. Bravo man...Bravo!! The 3d effects and the lighting and the shadowing and the blurring effects and the vocals, everything was perfect. It was wild how you had the flippant storyline going on, almost hard to keep up with if you turned your head for just a second...lol. I loved it man!! Very much worth the wait. EVERYBODY WATCH THIS!!!!

fourchinnigan responds:

Cool, I fooled you. I don't have the equipment to do 3D yet. It's all 2D.

A "10" That was unheard of....unspeakable even

I give you a 10 becuase you deserve it. I don't know what all that space travel mumbojumbo was all about and the plot is hard for me to keep up with but all plots are hard for me to keep up witha and I rate people on their "RAW" product/style, not on if I liked the plot or not. The production is seconds away from perfection and it seems after realizing the length of this movie that your not afraid of using Flash. Some of the best animation, sound, creativity, and stylem I have ever seen in a Flash production. Mommie I liked it ....I really liked it. One thing that I would like to see is more "ignorant/dark" humor and less of the easter egg like hidden humor(condom boxes/condom foe)
in your next movie. Don't be afraid to where bras on your head and copulate with cherry pies...hehehehe....thank-you for your time dear reader.

I didn't need the quality switch!

And that made it more beatiful than it already was!

Great Movie

Orignal...Funny...Violent...Al l you can ask for in a great piece of flash.

Whub!

This was pretty awsome it had a great violence style. This is a rippin series with some of the great flash animation i have ever seen. This stuff will go places and this is pure talnet and skill. amaaing work and this series is pwn