For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 45 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Shao & Liu Quickie"

lol sweet...

Made me chuckle!!

Good use of the sounds!!

Bezo responds:

What I lack in animation skill, which is considerable, I more than make up for in audio editing. :D

Glad it made you chuckle. It made me nearly kill myself laughing, which is why I uploaded it in its less than refined state.

Lol

was funny but next time try to add a background

Bezo responds:

Yeah, I know. The problem is that I suck ass at making backgrounds. I saw this other flash today where the backgrounds were so kickass.

Maybe it's because I don't like to spend a lot of time doing it.

-Bezo

Immortal? Yeah, the credits lived way too long.

It was funny, but the ending sucked.
Animation and sound was great, but jesus christ, I am willing to bet you can have a full conversation with yourself and not get bored.

Bezo responds:

It's true, and I do. Frequently even. You should see the people at work as they stare at me, trying painfully to figure out if I'm talking to them or myself.

I'm glad you thought the animation was great. I'm particularly proud of the arc, which you can't tween.

funny...

pradictable and has been done in other ways but still really funny...nice

Bezo responds:

I like to think of this as my own personal slant on the idea.

Plus, you can never ever go wrong with Liu Kang's deathscream appearing over and over and over again.

My next Mortal Kombat flash will be fully animated, as is my usual style.