For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 12 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Shao & Liu Quickie"

lol

hahahahahahaha love it lol!!!!

Bezo responds:

You have a very interesting username. Was Zomglolwtfbrbttylorly taken?

Thanks for the review!

That was hilarious...

I laughed so damn hard when he got kicked and was hollerin'. Dude said f*ck and I busted out laughing! That was great!

Bezo responds:

I'm glad you approve. Thanks for the fair and unbiased review. ;)

It's not the best...

Alls it is was Shao Kahn kicking Liu, him falling...and then dancing.

Make it longer and more interesting.

I chuckled when he was falling down though.

Bezo responds:

It was never meant to be the best. And there's so much more going on in the piece. Why does Shao kick Liu into orbit? Why does he constantly feel the need to belittle others? What is going through Liu Kang's mind as he circles the planet? Was the "landing" the origin of Spirit Liu? In which case, wouldn't that contradict episode 1 of the series where Liu Kang says that Shao Kahn isn't responsible for his death? Did the credits really need to be that ****ing long?

The answer to all of these questions is simple.

Because, he's bored, WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, no, no and HELL YEAH!

Thanks for the review and keep on truckin'!

Speaking of trucks...ok, no spoilers.

Now Thats Funny!

Pretty funny, animation could use a little more work though.

Bezo responds:

I've often found that to be the case. Long lines at the animation employment center and low animation job turnover are most likely to blame.

Help me help animation find a little more work! Buy a T-shirt and support my new cause.

HEHEHEHE!!!!!

NICE! Next time, make one with all the finisher moves. This rocks!

May God Rock with us... AMEN!!!

Bezo responds:

Thanks. The zillions of finishers one has been done and far better than I could ever hope to do it.

*rocks with God*