Reviews for "GeoWars"

i have grid wars.

just like grid wars. i hagve it on my computer and that game was great just like this one. u did a wonderful job. but unlike grid wars u can keep the power ups. great job. maybe i can help u somehow? im already helping another with beta testing. lol na im just kidding u dont need help. im kidding. great job!

XceeD responds:

Thanks so much for the review :D!
If you don't mind, you can help me beta test an upcoming online futuristic shooter I'm making :D! I'm planning to have it ready for testing soon. If you're interested, check out my NG homepage :D!

I loved this game!

The only thing that irked me is that the enemies were way to fast, and the lack of variety of weapons.
4/5

XceeD responds:

Thanks so much! I'm glad you liked it! I was initially planning to make more weapons, like 15 or 20 but I wanted to get the game out so badly that I only made 10 xD! If I make another version, I'll have a ton weapons!
And I'm sorry about the enemies being so fast xD! I'll adjust the speeds.

Really good flash version of Geometry Wars!

I prefer the actual game Geometry Wars to this myself, but this is the next best thing if you have no means of getting the original. It was fine, looked nice, and very addicting. I played this for about 20 minutes and then I went to go play the actual game :p. It's a really good game and deserving of all my five ;).

Cool Game

Yeah, that was a cool game and finally people can play it without XBox.

Cool game

Easy controls and a fun style game. Lots of enemies gave it variety so it never got boring.