Reviews for "GeoWars"

SWEEEEEEEEEEET

really good go and make a new 1 i liked all the diffrent stages of wepons, overall it was amazing but to easy when u get the final wepon.

XceeD responds:

Thanks for the review xD! If I do make a new one, there'll be more weapons (and crazier ones too)!

great game, only too easy...

i loved the game overall, but after you get the spiral gun, it gets too easy. i might suggest less powerups or bosses...

XceeD responds:

Thanks for the review! I'm glad you liked the game.
The spiral gun was supposed to be a "cheap gun" and it was supposed to be like the 20th weapon (except I was too lazy to get up there xD). But either way, it should get harder as your score goes up. If anything, I'll make it harder. There'll be more enemies too :D!

cool game

pretty unique

Thanks :D!

I loved this game!

The only thing that irked me is that the enemies were way to fast, and the lack of variety of weapons.
4/5

XceeD responds:

Thanks so much! I'm glad you liked it! I was initially planning to make more weapons, like 15 or 20 but I wanted to get the game out so badly that I only made 10 xD! If I make another version, I'll have a ton weapons!
And I'm sorry about the enemies being so fast xD! I'll adjust the speeds.

i have grid wars.

just like grid wars. i hagve it on my computer and that game was great just like this one. u did a wonderful job. but unlike grid wars u can keep the power ups. great job. maybe i can help u somehow? im already helping another with beta testing. lol na im just kidding u dont need help. im kidding. great job!

XceeD responds:

Thanks so much for the review :D!
If you don't mind, you can help me beta test an upcoming online futuristic shooter I'm making :D! I'm planning to have it ready for testing soon. If you're interested, check out my NG homepage :D!