Reviews for "GeoWars"

Madness....

The game was good one and about what the people said before me is that the game has what a lot of what some games dont have and that is being addictive and fun you dont get that much any more in games. The game also has a nice title and I have only one question does this have anything to do with the game GeoWars for the Xbox 360? The only problem is that the music is not as good as it could have been thats why i gave you a 8/10 score.

XceeD responds:

The game for Xbox 360 is Geometry Wars. GeoWars is a tribute to it. It's way better than this xD!

nice game

it was addictive,fun,and hard to get bored of. thats the main ingredients of a nice made flash game.

Awesome stuff!

The music was way too repetitive, it started to get on my nerves. I agree with the comment that the other sounds were muted. I'd rather hear the chaos of the game then the louder loop int he background.

I've been paying close attention to the portal to look for games made with AS3, this is a great early entry into the world of AS3 ftw.

Enjoyable.

Really pretty. The sounds were a little damp. But otherwise a nice game. Cheers!

:P.
I'll make the background music softer (and change it) with my next release :D!

Wow...

Holy crap!
This game is good... Play it..
Ya, I got the #1 High score but then it wouldn't let me submit it! That sucked big balls
But other than that is was amazing!

XceeD responds:

Ouch xD! Sorry about that :P!