For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 63 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "GeoWars"

cool

nice game. reminded me of the hacking in sly cooper but more fun.

Nice Game!

This is one of my favourite games on Newgrounds! Nothing about the game I hated, but I didn't hear the music.

Crazy

That was pretty crazy. Good game. Music made me wanna shoot myself after a while but good game overall.

ehh...

its a cool game but i dont have the patience to play for a long time...

It was alright

It was fun and addicting, and realy wasn't that all chanllenging. Also When I tryed to scroll down the screen folowned so I couldn't get the whole thing, or figure out how to use the time thing manualy, not by istant cast from powerup pick up. And it took me a little bit to figure out the huge wight octogos where power-ups. But a good game over all.