Reviews for "- MonoChrome -"

Nice

It's an okay game. Though I guess it's because itt's a mini game. It was too fast, it made me dizzy. It will be better if you put levels on this. The higher the level, the faster.

I want to like it

I really want to like this game. I love the concept, but after a while with multiple attempts, progress is proving difficult. It's fine to make challenging games, but when it bleeds over into monotonous repetition without advancement, boredom/frustration sets in. I don't exactly have the best hand-eye coordination, but starting with a slow groove and working up to a faster rhythm would be more enjoyable. Multiple levels would be a huge bonus as well.

This has the potential to be a Schedule 1 game with a high potential for addictiveness, but let's have some more "intellectual" levels and something more inviting. I await MonoChrome 2.

Thank you, though, for the amusement that you have thus provided DaZoo.

A new way to play

I first came across this game and although I played for almost 30 minutes I never got any better which is unusual for a game I play that long. However, I bookmarked it because I still loved it. The next day I played it with like 6 things downloading, which made it go slower and I finally beat it.

Needs some work...

Smooth animation and painfully obvious gameplay, but it's still unpolished. As others have mentioned, it's a brutally hard game as it stands, and while that's not bad BY ITSELF, games end so quickly and suddenly it's hard to really realize why.

It wouldn't hurt to put in something like a life bar or other health system so players can miss more than one marker. Great start to what looks like an enjoyable game, though.

It was OK

An amazing idea for a game and it was quite fun at first but pretty monotonous after a while. The shapes should speed up each time the song repeats to make it more interesting. You could also have it so that there is more than one song. Good game overall but not quite perfect.