Reviews for "- MonoChrome -"

dude totaly awesome

heck yes love it. the shapes u are supposed to click are aligned with the musics notes to a certain extent wich is amazing and heck yes i scored 228!!!
and after a while the black and white shapes started shaking but it was just my eyes from looking at it too long thats when it got really hard

Amazing

Addictive, fun, and challenging. These games don't get much better than this. The high scores just pushed me to keep playing and try to beat them. You make great games and should keep them coming!

Above the grade

Most of the games that are like this one are
incredible repetitive and after about 2 min I
lose complete interest, but -MonoChrome-
proved to keep me hooked!

Clever!

An original idea that is quite well laid out. The only thing I don't like is the recycled Tetris music, if possible, try and find some more obscure music (as it is less annoying during play), or craft your own.

Yay

I love the song, sound, graphics, I love it all except I really wish you would have made Lives instead of an automatic lose. It becomes frustrating...but still I do love the challenge...and the song :] Nice job!