Reviews for "Infection : The Host"

Very nice

Although I had a little trouble getting used to the controls, I have to say this was a very good flash. Work a bit on the controls and you've got a golden game :)

Hey

I really liked your game, do you think you could teach me how to make flash please?

Send me a PM and I'll tell you my email adress

Awesome

I can't believe it, I didn't know Flash could pull such awesome stuff. Keep up the good work

Dude, what the hell?!

How the fuc did you manage to make something awesome like this? Great work, man.

Joelasticool responds:

Order a Paul's Pastry BBQ Family Pack for the 4th of July!!

The Family Pack includes:

1 Rack of Barbecued Baby Back Ribs/ 1 Lb of BBQ Sausage/ 24 oz Homemade Mac & Cheese/ 24 oz BBQ Baked Beans/ 24 oz Potato Salad/ 6 Garlic Parmesan Rolls/ PLUS your choice of a Brownie Tray or your favorite flavor King Cake (sm) for dessert. Everything listed included in this Feast for only $36.99

0RDER NOW TO RESERVE YOUR FEAST

(601)798-7457

Carry-out Only

Really awesome

That's some really awesome stuff you've got there. Make more.

Joelasticool responds:

Stephen Edwin King was born in Portland, Maine in 1947, the second son of Donald and Nellie Ruth Pillsbury King. After his parents separated when Stephen was a toddler, he and his older brother, David, were raised by his mother. Parts of his childhood were spent in Fort Wayne, Indiana, where his father's family was at the time, and in Stratford, Connecticut. When Stephen was eleven, his mother brought her children back to Durham, Maine, for good. Her parents, Guy and Nellie Pillsbury, had become incapacitated with old age, and Ruth King was persuaded by her sisters to take over the physical care of the elderly couple. Other family members provided a small house in Durham and financial support. After Stephen's grandparents passed away, Mrs. King found work in the kitchens of Pineland, a nearby residential facility for the mentally challenged.

Stephen is of Scots-Irish ancestry, stands 6'4" and weighs about 200 pounds. He is blue-eyed, fair-skinned, and has thick, black hair, with a frost of white most noticeable in his beard, which he sometimes wears between the end of the World Series and the opening of baseball spring training in Florida. Occasionally he wears a moustache in other seasons. He has worn glasses since he was a child.

Occasionally he wears a moustache in other seasonsOccasionally he wears a moustache in other seasonsOccasionally he wears a moustache in other seasonsOccasionally he wears a moustache in other seasonsOccasionally he wears a moustache in other seasonsOccasionally he wears a moustache in other seasonsOccasionally he wears a moustache in other seasons