Reviews for "**MK64 Rainbow Road**"

Ooh hoo hoo!

It's great to hear you're back and making some tunes. This one incorporates your nice piano into a groovy video gamey remix, which I love. I love video game music, cause I grew up hearing it I guess, (I'm a geek) but yah love the sound, very modern. The only thing I could complain about is the fact that there's no singing, I love hearing your voice. It's what got me initially interested into your music as a matter of fact. But great sounds, thanks for the upload!

VGSongbird responds:

Lol actually the effect at the end is me singing. ^_^
I just didn't feel that this piece warranted a choral rendition. But I do have some other stuff I'm working on with vocals, so keep listening in!
And thanks for all your support.

BIUTIFUL, u embellished the song completely! :3

This music normally sounds like... way too much like a Videogame song!
BUT!
You turned this "gaming" melody into a "peaceful" melody

Sounds kinda "Innocent Young Virgin Romance"?

U have talent! my dear musical plastic surgeon! :3

so I must say thanks 4 the music? n_n

VGSongbird responds:

LOL I love that. I don't think I've ever been referred to as a "musical plastic surgeon", but I kind of like that for some reason.

Thanks for such an entertaining and rave review :D

The best of best.

Everyone's all-time favorite track from Mario Kart 64. This tune is just... Sweet, epic... Makes me remember my youth!

^_^
Nostalgia apparently is a specialty of mine these days. Lol.
All jokes aside though, I'm glad you liked it.

ya know...

Between your LoZ remixes, and this, it's like you're re-making a good part of my middle teen years.

Most of those have made it onto the ipod, and I'll listen to them more often than not while in the air, or at work. or reading.

anyway, needless to say, 5/5, 10/10, and downloaded. Please, keep it up.

VGSongbird responds:

Well thank you. It's really a great feeling to hear you say that :D

Ahhhhh... yes

so peaceful, at least your music is helping fight the cold and, so slowly thawing my brain and heart, at this point, some dude would be so happy to have you as a friend.

VGSongbird responds:

Lol I would hope my friends are happy to have me as their friend ^_^

Thanks for supporting my music!