Reviews for "**MK64 Rainbow Road**"

amazing

i can remember how much fun i had when whipping my brother and his friends at this game (the battles (i sucked at the racing (gotten better though (i really need to stop talking)))) anyway this could easily substitute in for the actual song. The emotion of being free is so hard to capture in music and your remix does it better then any I've heard before.

Great job and im looking forward to hearing what you have next.

VGSongbird responds:

Thank You. That is almost the perfect word for what I was going for; the idea that the piece this road in the sky vibrant with color and just the feeling of awe and freedom you'd experience behind the wheel. Love it.
Thank you so much for this great review ^_^

Very nicely done

A very good song, the Piano and the subtle beats in the background created a very Entrancing and Luring song, It is a wonderful remix of one of my favorite songs in history. Its good to see you Making Songs again too.

VGSongbird responds:

Lol I know it's been a while! But there is PLENTY more on the horizon. Keep a listen in and thank you for the wonderful review ^_^

Awesome

Good thing i listen to my music with headphones because this piece is beautiful
I remember the music more than the level so it's good that you made my evening with this incredible track =D

VGSongbird responds:

I'm thrilled to hear it made your evening.
I hope to make more of your evenings in the future ^_^

Absolutely beautiful

Certainly a good trip down memory lane. Remember I used to play the whole circuit just so I could hear this music honestly. X3

:D :D :D

This was one amazing remix you made of the Rainbow Road theme from Mario Kart 64,I loved the mix of ambient & 8-bit styles and every sound effect seemed to sync together very nicely it was quite soothing and great to listen to so overall I think you did a great job on this remix,keep up the great work and would love to hear more in the future. :-)

VGSongbird responds:

I will certainly continue to make more of these with support like yours ^_^ Thank you.