Reviews for "**MK64 Rainbow Road**"

thank

i almost forgot what this sounds like. i supose this is a pretty nice way to remember

^_^

Thanks for listening!

FANTASTIC :D

:D Thanks

nice piece

i like the mute kick bass in the beginning it sounded like it was gonna be a build up to a drum and bass break which would have also been cool, you gave it a good atmosphere i like the scratching you threw into the background and the stereo-izing filters. it could use some extra energy but it sounds great

VGSongbird responds:

Thank you for your input! :)

When I was initially working on this piece, I thought about putting in an epic drum and bass underneath, but it just felt forced, and I really liked the trance feel I was getting, so I left it be. But you and I had the same thought process ;)

Rainbows

Such good times were had trying to beat that course. No matter what console version of this track you play it was always dangerous as they were no guards stopping you from falling off. Also in the final chapter on F-Zero GX there is a track called Rainbow Road that is hard as well.

The piano sounded very clean and soft here so that was quite relaxing to my ears. The synth sounded pretty cool holding a rhythm and sounding a bit like a guitar. Bass line here was snazzy and pretty keen. The drums were last and help make this a full beat.

Overall, really nice tune. Good times from that game too.

VGSongbird responds:

Lol thank you. ^_^ You always seem to really listen to the music and review it accordingly. I will get a 10 out of you someday ;) lol
Thank you, seriously.