Reviews for "**MK64 Rainbow Road**"

Sublime!

This is so very different from the original song, but in a very beautiful and almost nostalgic way. The way you weaved the different synths and piano together is so intricate and so amazing. I feel very relaxed while listening to this. You did a truly spectacular job in arranging this piece, one of my favorite video game tunes of all times. 5/5, 10/10

Thank You.
This is one of the greatest pieces in Nintendo history, and I am absolutely thrilled to hear that you believe I did it justice ^_^

B-E-A-Utiful

Dude...are you on OCRemix yet? Seriously, not even BS'ing. This is hands-down the best 64 Rainbow Road remix I've heard yet. And there are a TON of them floating around. Kudos to your 1337 musickz, madame :)

Might I make a request for a rendition of the Rainbow Road theme from Super Mario Kart? That's my favorite one :)

VGSongbird responds:

omg I wouldn't even dream of being good enough to be on OC.
And I will look into the Super Mario Kart rendition; I'll add that to my white board right now :D

Thanks for listening ^_^

Very nostalgic

I wish i were as talented as you. Honestly. Everything you seem to create or remix just turns into pure gold. Gold that will never need polishing, cause you my dear, are as good as they come. You have my full support on future pieces that you create.

VGSongbird responds:

That's a wonderful offer you've made. And I appreciate every bit of it.

thank

i almost forgot what this sounds like. i supose this is a pretty nice way to remember

^_^

Thanks for listening!

i always enjoy the rainbow road music... when i hear this... i know you done justest to it's theme i can feel my blood rushing to focuses go gain a extra MPH that extra inch ahead of the race... love every aspect and was my personal favorite so in short you did highly well will be wanting to hear more from you