Reviews for "13 v1.1"

good one

once again, this v1.1 version of 13 was pretty good.. and the 13 second time limit was a nice way to add a good challenge to it. i found it to be a little simpler.. only because i know get the concept to it and know what to expect. it's still a lot of fun to play and your efforts are nice. hopefully you make more versions of this '13' game, its quite nice. its not really hard once you get the hang of it really, but it does have a good challenge.

Argh, too difficult! I've probably tried ten times already, and it does get easier and easier, but it seems there's always some dot missed that I have to return for. Maybe I just lack the patient for games like this, but the idea is cool. Even cooler idea: how about making levels where you only need to collect a certain set of dots, like the darker ones that constitute the number? I thought that was the point at first. Keep it going! Really smooth interface otherwise btw.

-cd-

Hard

this is very hard to the first level

kinda good

not bad but hard to complete the first level if people do complete this i appluade them because they have a quick mouse hand but overall its very smooth and a good game good luck for future games here an idea use the same concept but instead of 13 use 50 it would be mych easier

Bleh.

I don't care for it. The difficulty is determined exclusively by two factors, neither of which are things a game should require you to change:

1. Your mouse sensitivity setting (which I usually have high because I run a rather large resolution), and
2. Your frame rate (as I swept across a row the cursor would often jump over a dot, making it very difficult to complete the level for a reason beyond my control).

To fix this, you might have the game trace an imaginary line across the known locations of mouse movement and clear any dots along those lines.