Reviews for "Orblisk"

Great game, need more though

You see i gave this an 8 instead of that elusive 10. Well this is what i wanna see:

More movements and actions (1 example: Make warrior actually move to opponent)
Wat does SP stand for, whatever not imprtant.
You get back a small amount of SP each turn (Like 3 points or sumthin)
Being able to switch characters instead of having to sacrafice all my money.
Theres another 1 about upgrades, but i can't work it right!!

Preety good

good game

Okay

Probably 7 is about right, I'm not a big rpg fan but this deserves to be on NG.
On attack there should be a couple different attacks varing of knockout punches
for one round, unavoidable slashes with ninja, stuff like that.
A save checkpoint would be good. I had to exit so I ccame back and started all
over again. And you could save your atk. up+15 or whatever to who you gave it to.
Just make those improvents, And i just might give it a 10!

Good, but could be better

The game needs a little more variety in the actions, it quickly becomes a game of I attack you you attack me with the same attack for 8 rounds and what happens. I have to ask if there is a bug with the Chaos warrior, if you buy him the power upgrade and then use his chaos special ability, the next attack from an enemy kills you, reproduced that 4 straight times, could just be insane awful luck, but when all their stats are under 50 and mine over 250 with 600+hp it is odd to get one shotted repeatedly.

zZzZz

I give ya a 5 for the trouble, talking about boring.