Reviews for "Super Mario RPG - Nimbus Land"

Good Ol Classic

The remake of this unforgettalbe classic for any pro gamer who has being playing games for the past amount of years would enjoy listening to this. The creative instruments and melodies assembled into this song, made it pleasant and enjoyable to listen to. Love your remakes.

Simply Amazing

I didn't expect it to be nearly this great. This has always been a great theme and you've beyond mastered it.

ZombiePosessor responds:

Thanks man, that means a lot to me

Nice

I have always loved that theme from that game and you always manage to find my fav themes from games (Elecman, Snakeman, metropolis zone, etc). at first i thought it was the exact same song though until the guitar cut in. Nice job!

Cool, thanks!

HA HA HA!

This reminded me much of ZELDA MAN! The flute did man, but the guitar was more of a mario! Suck a peaceful song man! I might hit he sack in a few so Keep it V man!

V-_-v-_-V-_-v-_-V
m-_-M-_-M-_-m

ZombiePosessor responds:

Haha, thanks for the review, you keep it V too.

Holy fuck

This song is fucking awesome. The blend of the flute I think it is and the guitar I did not see coming. It works so well. The sythns in the song are also kickass. I really like the mood of the song. I swear you are going to make me go and buy a SNES just to get this game. I am downloading this song unto my ipod as I type. I am off to listen to your other new song. Talk to ya again in a couple of seconds.

ZombiePosessor responds:

Badass. That reaction I got from you in this review is exactly why I do music. Keep rockin' out!