Reviews for "Spank Bill Gates"

I SPANKED THE *******

JUST BECAUSE HE SCREAMS DOSENT MEAN WE HAVE TO LISTEN TO THE UGLY ******

I really like this game, but it would be more fun if we got to spank him on his bare bottom.

One of the better Gates-killers

This is one of the better-done

My beef w/ this is, though, that you used the wrong Gates. That was late-70s Bill, who was remotely (I mean, a little bit!) cute and didn't dress all that badly. Young Gates was kinda cool, getting drunk w/ friends and all that. That was b4 he was super-rich. Back when he *actually wrote the buggy software himself*. Some say it's the green, or perhaps the fame, that made him (more of) a monster. An older Gates would've been better.

Lol

Well it was pretty funny but on the other hand it was extremely easy so that makes it less enjoyable. But then again exploding Bill Gates in this is as good as it's gonna get so that's cool

...

Well the idea was good, and i also thought that the opening movie sequence was well done, what i didnt like about it was the game though, you had such a good opening to it but the gameplay lacked a result to it, you had the spank meter but once it was full i got nothing from it and im not quite sure what the timer and yell button were there for as they seemed to be not interactive. Overall there was just alot of holes in this movie/game with the movie holding up alot better.

~HJ~
(Hamy_jamy isn't even suppose to be here today)