Reviews for "C&C Red Alert - Hellmarch"

Good old days!

Ah, the good old times, I still love the game and play C&C - Generals of course. :)

Good Cover, the bass sounds a little bit flat to me, but thats not a big deal. Leads were nice and clean too.

spanked with a 5.

Xenogenocide responds:

Thanks dude, glad you likey XD
And yea, I agree, the bass does sound a little flat compared to later submissions (not sucking up or anything)

again awesome

people are right the more i listen to your work the better it gets!

This is awesome

This song was the best song in red alert 1 and youve definately done your part to further glorify this great song. If its not too much to ask, could you tell me what program you used?

Oh, and the only reason i only gave it a 9/10 is because it seemed to take a little too long to get into the song.

Thanks, keep em' coming

Nice cover man!

It was awesome. Though you use only one guitar right ? If you did use two then from 0:44 to 0:46 one of the guitars and the drummer would continue the same rythm, while the second guitar would change the rythm. In your case you just change the rythm and you don't hear the second guitar in the background.

death watter lugt au! (russian comment) the f**k with this so i always hate nazi so it good but plz it be russia some (germany comment) yes!!!!! i like it but why no germany?????? (normal people mean american) ..... cool song but make it really cool than 3,2,1 MAKE 4