Reviews for "C&C Red Alert - Hellmarch"

EH I GONNA KILL 'EM ALL!

I LOVE C&C! I GONNA SEND IN MILLIONS OF MAMMOTH TAMKS AND 100,000,000 NUKES ON ME ENEMIES! This music reminded me that I am 1 of the top 100 BEST at C&C RA! (In strategy mostly, some in my tank armies)

Ha ha... NICE!!!

Ahhh... memories. I’ve always
loved the C&C games.

"Red Alert 2: Yuri’s Revenge" is totally my favorite, but the original RA game is good too.

brings back memories...

i remember this song bacouse once it started to play when nuclear was ready and my army was ready to roll over. it maded me feel like "you have no chances to stop me". great work!

Lol

It fits better to giant mechs, I guess.

Good times

I remember the good ole days of the original Red Alert, always ahted playing as those twinkle toed communist shits though