For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 172 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "C&C Red Alert - Hellmarch"

good good

for some reason my computer stopped wanting to run RA2 or else I'd say I still have a working copy XD

Awesome

you took out the bit where the guy is shouing something but other than that, a brilliant song and a classic Game!

hehehe Good old days...

red alert 3 I like to play it but my computer is shit!...shit!!! anyway this shit rocks! keep it like this!

mann...

Good old days...missing RA now. and 2.....and I havent played 3 yet....:P

ahh good memories

the cheesy acting, the 8 bit square looking characters that you have to stare really close to the moniter to see what they are (that is the ORIGINAL red alert that was made in 1998 i think or earlier... 1996?? bah and when Westwood wasnt a part of EA... damn shame.... but whut ev) good job man