Reviews for "C&C Red Alert - Hellmarch"

Sweet...

Now do one from Red Alert 2! :D That would be so beast to hear.

YESS!!!!

This was my all time fav video game AND song and when I saw this I was like YEESSSSS!!! GREAT WORK!!!

Good times

I remember the good ole days of the original Red Alert, always ahted playing as those twinkle toed communist shits though

AAAAHHHH!!

One of the classics! This song just made my day. Thanks alot!

yes indeed

the good old days.

back when EA didn't fucked everything up and westwood was rockin on.

You know, I still play C&C tiberian dawn tiberian sun and C&C red alert and red alert 2. With about 20 mods. ^^

Well personally I think EA did a good job on C&C 3 and kane's wraith but all the rest is just crap anoying irritating piece of shit RTS.

But on with the music.. It sounded almost identical so nice job on that, you didn't well... f%^*ked things up so you get max score on this one.

5/5 10/10