Reviews for "C&C Red Alert - Hellmarch"

Oh shit I forgot the time

I was dreaming me back to my childhood dude, but as AcidX says you should add the soldier voices

Amazing

As the rest of you this brings back memories, I first played it on the Playstation 1, it was my favorite game then, but enough of me, great song just like Act On Instinct, although this one is the best!

Awesome

Takes me back to the good old days of C&C as well ;D
Used to play that way back. I used to love that game and the soundtrack as a child ;P

Only thing that was missing from this piece was the soldiers voices. That would really have topped it off if done in a fitting style =)

C&C fan

This has a major way of bringing back the memories of destroying my enemy muahahahaha, lets hear some more.

lol